About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Europe
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write other genres.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
anything from fantasy to non-fiction.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
XarHD posted a reply on the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
8 hours ago
-
XarHD posted a reply on the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
10 hours ago
-
XarHD posted a reply on the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
15 hours ago
-
XarHD published the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
18 hours ago
-
XarHD liked the chapter New Life, Old Grudges in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
XarHD liked the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
XarHD published the chapter Into the Night in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
XarHD left a comment on the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
XarHD left a comment on the chapter Scenes From A Destination Wedding Weekend, Part 8: The Great Gina Gangbang in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
XarHD left a comment on the chapter Scenes From A Destination Wedding Weekend, Part 7: Afterparty Time! in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
No recent activity
XarHD has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
XarHD has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
XarHD has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
XarHD has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
XarHD has not earned any awards.