About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Xaero liked the chapter Making Mara earn it. in "We were on a break!".
1 week ago
-
Xaero liked the chapter The Arrangement in The Contact.
2 weeks ago
-
Xaero liked the chapter Sue Continues To Hold Captain Marvel Down in DOOMED.
4 weeks ago
-
Xaero liked the chapter She-Hulk Will Be The Preggiest There Is! in DOOMED.
4 weeks ago
-
Xaero left a comment on the chapter 44. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 month ago
-
Xaero liked the chapter Introduction in The Nosy Neighbor.
5 months ago
-
Xaero left a comment on the chapter (Sarah's POV) Monday from Hell – Liam Will Be Home Late in Can't we let him stay? .
6 months ago
-
Xaero left a comment on the chapter Guess this is done for now in When the Dog is Away.
8 months ago
-
Xaero left a comment on the chapter (Sarah's POV) Monday from Hell – Wake Up Call in Can't we let him stay? .
8 months ago
-
Xaero left a comment on the chapter Just barely, yes in Can't we let him stay? .
9 months ago
No recent activity
Xaero has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Xaero has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Xaero has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Xaero has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Xaero has not earned any awards.