About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Whatevernameidk liked the chapter Anyone who arouses you/When you're aroused/Eagerness and acceptance in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
-
Whatevernameidk liked the chapter Introduction in New Family Dynamic.
1 month ago
-
Whatevernameidk liked the chapter Samantha Cummings, New recruit in Thank you for your service.
1 month ago
-
Whatevernameidk liked the chapter Jake, Recent High School Graduate in Wanna Bet?.
1 month ago
-
Whatevernameidk liked the chapter A typical day: morning in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
Whatevernameidk liked the chapter Family members-building your confidence-accepting but weirded out in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
Whatevernameidk received a new award: First Like.
2 months ago
-
Whatevernameidk received a new award: First Chapter.
2 months ago
-
Whatevernameidk published the chapter Emma coming out to her family in Sexual Privilege.
2 months ago
-
Whatevernameidk liked the chapter Introduction in Free Use Society.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Whatevernameidk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Whatevernameidk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Whatevernameidk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Whatevernameidk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Whatevernameidk has not earned any awards.