About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
WebMirage liked the chapter The Assignment in Love Potion Number Ten.
4 hours ago
-
WebMirage left a comment on the chapter Why are you ...? in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
5 hours ago
-
WebMirage left a comment on the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
1 day ago
-
WebMirage posted a reply on the chapter Planning in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
WebMirage posted a reply on the chapter Planning in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
WebMirage posted a reply on the chapter Planning in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
WebMirage posted a reply on the chapter Planning in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
2 days ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter An Opening in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
2 days ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter Direct approach, as always. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
WebMirage liked the chapter So Far So Normal in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
No recent activity
WebMirage has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
WebMirage has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
WebMirage has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
WebMirage has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
WebMirage has not earned any awards.