About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 10, 1986
- Location
- Iceland
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Well Written Fanfiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Varial liked the chapter Completely alone in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
Varial liked the chapter Whats he doing? in Camera Shy.
5 days ago
-
Varial liked the chapter Just like that in Camera Shy.
5 days ago
-
Varial liked the chapter Get serious in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
Varial liked the chapter Accident in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
Varial liked the chapter Oops in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
Varial liked the chapter The pose in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
Varial liked the chapter First mistake in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
Varial liked the chapter Making her suck that cock in The Fertility Clinic.
1 month ago
-
Varial left a comment on the chapter Chapter 2: First Lecture in Professor in heat .
2 months ago
No recent activity
Varial has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Varial has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Varial has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Varial has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Varial has not earned any awards.