About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
Thirdfred liked the chapter His options in Claim Day.
5 days ago
-
Thirdfred liked the chapter "I claim you." in Claim Day.
5 days ago
-
Thirdfred liked the chapter Sam Persuades Me To Accept! in Unexpected Houseguest.
2 weeks ago
-
Thirdfred liked the chapter Introduction in Unexpected Houseguest.
2 weeks ago
-
Thirdfred liked the chapter His mother, Angie in Porniverse.
2 weeks ago
-
Thirdfred liked the chapter Epilogue in Vacation Fun.
1 month ago
-
Thirdfred liked the chapter Queen on the Streets, Hellfire in the Sheets in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
Thirdfred liked the chapter Peter Visits Wakanda in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
Thirdfred left a comment on the chapter A Message From Beyond in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Thirdfred has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Thirdfred has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Thirdfred has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Thirdfred has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Thirdfred has not earned any awards.