About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
listen to music (but also when I am)
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy, sci-fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock, I guess
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt; it's delightfully nasty
- I write erotica because
-
I believe that if you do it well, it can be as worthy a pursuit as any... but mostly because it's fun.
- In conclusion, I am
-
someone with worlds in their head, who needs them out.
Read my work and share the burden, or don't, and go in peace, my friend.
-
TheLowKing published the chapter Beach day in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
21 hours ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter It's all about him, starting with a blowjob in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter No, she broke completely in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter He ramped up her training quickly. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter He used it like an evil prick in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter The perverted nutcase takes control in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter Mr. Henderson, the old pervert next door. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter It was time to take Anissa and punish her for her snobbery. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter Get some help. in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
TheLowKing liked the chapter Anissa is the key in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
No recent activity
TheLowKing has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheLowKing has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheLowKing has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheLowKing has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheLowKing has not earned any awards.