About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 4, 2003
- Location
- in your walls
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Speedrun video games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Old epics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Actually, I wouldn't consider myself a writer. I just got inspired to finish one story.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just a background character
-
TheGodApollo left a comment on the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
2 days ago
-
TheGodApollo posted a reply on the chapter Rethinking Boundaries in Kingdom.
3 days ago
-
TheGodApollo left a comment on the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
TheGodApollo left a comment on the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
TheGodApollo left a comment on the chapter Witchy Woman in A Thousand More Wishes.
1 week ago
-
TheGodApollo liked the chapter Witchy Woman in A Thousand More Wishes.
1 week ago
-
TheGodApollo left a comment on the chapter Chapter 50: The Afterparty in Absolute Yes.
1 week ago
-
TheGodApollo left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Hard.
1 week ago
-
TheGodApollo liked the chapter Meeting an old classmate from highschool. in The Amnesiac Overlord.
2 weeks ago
-
TheGodApollo posted a reply on the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
TheGodApollo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheGodApollo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheGodApollo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheGodApollo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheGodApollo has not earned any awards.