About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TheCreep liked the chapter No, make him James' boyfriend in Complete Control.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter Head to his boyfriend's house in Complete Control.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter Introduction in Complete Control.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter Helping Dominic adjust his body in Magic Marker.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter Micropenis w/Big Balls & Thick Pubes in Magic Marker.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter 20: Trapped in Bully in Skirts.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter Warm and enjoyable in Rumours are based on truth.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter Realization in Rumours are based on truth.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter Nothing changed in Rumours are based on truth.
1 week ago
-
TheCreep liked the chapter Jessica thanks you in Rumours are based on truth.
1 week ago
No recent activity
TheCreep has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheCreep has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheCreep has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheCreep has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheCreep has not earned any awards.