About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
TheBestofSome has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheBestofSome has not published any stories.
-
Monster Isekai
by Crazyjacky
Reborn into a fantasy world... with a twist
Fantasy English 179 Chapters Deep 1,474 Words/Chapter 30,654 Likes 3,811,247 Views106 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 days ago
No contributed stories yet
TheBestofSome has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheBestofSome has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheBestofSome has not earned any awards.