About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
TheBestofSome posted a reply on the chapter Return to Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
4 days ago
-
TheBestofSome published the chapter Return to Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
5 days ago
-
TheBestofSome posted a reply on the chapter Preparing for Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
2 weeks ago
-
TheBestofSome published the chapter Preparing for Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
2 weeks ago
-
TheBestofSome published the chapter Classes, amazons, and dungeon cores in Monster Isekai.
1 month ago
-
TheBestofSome published the chapter A Marked succubus, and a conflicted amazon in Monster Isekai.
3 months ago
-
TheBestofSome left a comment on the chapter Growing children cont. and Aimi's surprise in Monster Isekai.
4 months ago
-
TheBestofSome published the chapter Growing children cont. and Aimi's surprise in Monster Isekai.
4 months ago
-
TheBestofSome left a comment on the chapter Growing children in Monster Isekai.
5 months ago
-
TheBestofSome left a comment on the chapter Interrogations, a messenger, and a toy in Monster Isekai.
5 months ago
No recent activity
TheBestofSome has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
TheBestofSome has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
TheBestofSome has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
TheBestofSome has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
TheBestofSome has not earned any awards.