About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter Systems overload in Ambassador.
1 day ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter A single step in Ambassador.
2 days ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter Stellar ghosts in Ambassador.
4 days ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter No longer a mysterious star in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter Temple run in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter Herd mentality in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter ♥ The princess bride ♥ in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter The princess decision in Ambassador.
1 week ago
-
Taeraelaes liked the chapter The princess's dating diaries (Part 4) in Ambassador.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Taeraelaes has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Taeraelaes has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Taeraelaes has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Taeraelaes has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Taeraelaes has not earned any awards.