About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Respite and Recon in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
11 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 20 – Family and Stuff in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
22 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter It is a much better day for you atleast. in Temptation High.
22 hours ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Mechanized Infestation in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Brianna’s First Tutorial in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 day ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter A briefing in Ambassador.
1 day ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter BattleBots in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Unsettling Revelation in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter Arrayed Information in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
Sulu01 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
No recent activity
Sulu01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sulu01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sulu01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sulu01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sulu01 has not earned any awards.