About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Suitguy31 liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
17 minutes ago
-
Suitguy31 liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Suitguy31 liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
Suitguy31 posted a reply on the chapter The Offering in Claim Day.
2 days ago
-
Suitguy31 posted a reply on the chapter The Offering in Claim Day.
2 days ago
-
Suitguy31 published the chapter The Offering in Claim Day.
2 days ago
-
Suitguy31 published the chapter It Breathes in Claim Day.
4 days ago
-
Suitguy31 liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
5 days ago
-
-
Suitguy31 liked the chapter Keeping Promises in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Suitguy31 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Suitguy31 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Suitguy31 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Suitguy31 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Suitguy31 has not earned any awards.