About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 20
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fanfiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter Interlude in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter How could you not? in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter Girl on FIlm in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Skywolf99 left a comment on the chapter rough and fast in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter rough and fast in Sexual Privilege.
3 days ago
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter A Relative shaped hurdle appears in The Backpack.
1 week ago
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter Cat's Out of the Bag in Written Ownership.
2 weeks ago
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter Anyone who arouses you/When you're aroused/Eagerness and acceptance in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter Actively play with her in Sexual Privilege.
3 weeks ago
-
Skywolf99 liked the chapter First Day of School in Written Ownership.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Skywolf99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Skywolf99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Skywolf99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Skywolf99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Skywolf99 has not earned any awards.