About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter Rules We Break 11 - A New Dress in The Rules We Break.
2 days ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter Rules We Break 10 - Buying Lunch in The Rules We Break.
1 week ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter What's Tyler Up to? in Mom's New Favorite Player.
2 weeks ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter The Rules We Break 9 - New Things in The Rules We Break.
2 weeks ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter Rules We Break 8 - Competition in The Rules We Break.
3 weeks ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter Embracing destiny. in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
4 weeks ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter Rules We Break 7 - Next Door in The Rules We Break.
1 month ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter The Rules We Break 6 - The Evening in The Rules We Break.
1 month ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter Rules We Break 5 - BBQ in The Rules We Break.
1 month ago
-
Serenad3 liked the chapter The Rules We Break 4 - Awakening in The Rules We Break.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Serenad3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Serenad3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Serenad3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Serenad3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Serenad3 has not earned any awards.