About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sarawalker published the chapter The owner of a strip club on the lower levels in Anthro troubles.
5 days ago
-
Sarawalker liked the chapter It can always get better. Enjoy yourself in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
Sarawalker liked the chapter To be sold to the highest bidder. [Bad End] in D&D: Exploits of a Silver Tongued Witch.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Finding work. Follow the girls to jobfair in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Find Sandy 6329,s old apartment in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Criminal she'd escaped Lupa dodging charges in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Rat a huge population of the underclass in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter You'll stay in Lupa and go to University in Anthro troubles.
1 week ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Return to talk to Maril in Anthro troubles.
2 weeks ago
-
Sarawalker published the chapter Stay put like he told you to. in Anthro troubles.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Sarawalker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sarawalker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sarawalker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sarawalker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sarawalker has not earned any awards.