About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 23, 2002
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
The Books of ASOIAF
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
The Empress of Valyrian Empire <3
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter The Jedi Council reacts to your message in Bleached Galaxy.
1 hour ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter Kim's turn in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter You show Kianna around in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 days ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter on Endor after being freed from the Ewok's trap. in Chewbacca’s Saga.
2 days ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter Travelling to meet a Republic Senator to ask for aid in Chewbacca’s Saga.
2 days ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter That's your wish? in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter Trigger-Happy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter You talk with Artoria in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 days ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
4 days ago
-
RedHoodTE liked the chapter > Jessica will show the driver her breasts in Jessica Nigri - Justice for a cocktease.
4 days ago
No recent activity
RedHoodTE has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RedHoodTE has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RedHoodTE has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RedHoodTE has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RedHoodTE has not earned any awards.