About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ranzic liked the chapter Subscriber feed: Nora Rockpool in Collegiate Temptation.
1 hour ago
-
Ranzic liked the chapter Chapter 59: Collective Claim in Professor in heat .
1 day ago
-
Ranzic left a comment on the chapter The next Day in No Way Out.
2 days ago
-
Ranzic liked the chapter Chapter 58: Collective Reward in Professor in heat .
3 days ago
-
Ranzic posted a reply on the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
Ranzic liked the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
Ranzic liked the chapter Chapter 57: Rivalry** in Professor in heat .
4 days ago
-
Ranzic liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols - A familiar face? in Collegiate Temptation.
5 days ago
-
Ranzic liked the chapter Nicoles phone rings in No Way Out.
5 days ago
-
Ranzic liked the chapter Chapter 56: Unfair Advantage in Professor in heat .
5 days ago
No recent activity
Ranzic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ranzic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ranzic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ranzic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ranzic has not earned any awards.