About me
- Gender
- Pansexual AMAB
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Your Mom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Studying
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Teenage Romance Novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I want to share the happiness I feel reading erotica and I want everyone to get to feel the same joy!
- In conclusion, I am
-
a ****-******** ******-***
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter The doctor's plan comes into fruitition in The Bimbo reality.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Anna's treatment in The Bimbo reality.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Anna visits the hospital in The Bimbo reality.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter The king's judgement in The Bimbo reality.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Kinda in The Bimbo reality.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Yes, time for a test in Stupid Ray™.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Introduction in Stupid Ray™.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter The cock stroking hand in My Oblivious Mother.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter Untie your sleeping step milf in My Oblivious Mother.
1 day ago
-
QwertyuiopLito liked the chapter She asks for help in My Oblivious Mother.
1 day ago
No recent activity
QwertyuiopLito has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
QwertyuiopLito has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
QwertyuiopLito has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
QwertyuiopLito has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
QwertyuiopLito has not earned any awards.