About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Qwea liked the chapter Reed Richards Cannot Satisfy His Wife Normally...But... in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter Dr. Stone Thinks Sue Storm Should Recapture Reed's Attention in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter Dr. Stone Encourages Sue To Do What It Takes in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter Sue Storm Resists The Cunnilingus in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter On The Way Home, Sue Passes The Lesbian Bar in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter Sue Storm Did More "Modeling" in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter Sue Storm Loses Focus And Ends Up Swallowing the Kingpin's Cum in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter Sue Storm Gives Moonstone A Lap Dance in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter Have Sue and Janet Caught Having Sex In Public in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
Qwea liked the chapter Sue Storm Catches Other Dancers Smoking Weed in DOOMED.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Qwea has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Qwea has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Qwea has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Qwea has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Qwea has not earned any awards.