About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 10, 1999
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Parklane liked the chapter Your teacher, who visits you in a dream in Reality Warped [Now Public].
13 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Initiate "Erotic Artifact Disposal" procedure in The Unreality Pandemic.
16 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter The truth about the Bitch Buster and how broken is Tenten? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
16 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Body Mod in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
16 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Role Reversal in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 day ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Oblivious Games in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 day ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Class time in Omni App.
1 day ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Night of your Nuptials with Rubia in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
1 day ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter The Protector's Quest for Proper Protection in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
1 day ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Introduction in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Parklane has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Parklane has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Parklane has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Parklane has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Parklane has not earned any awards.