About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Pal4din left a comment on the chapter He’s out cold in Just This Once?.
16 hours ago
-
Pal4din left a comment on the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
16 hours ago
-
Pal4din liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
20 hours ago
-
Pal4din left a comment on the chapter Next outfit in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
Pal4din left a comment on the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Heidi’s bliss in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
Pal4din left a comment on the chapter Winter—Spring Hols: Heidi’s day in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
Pal4din left a comment on the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
Pal4din left a comment on the chapter Mad at dad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
Pal4din liked the chapter Mad at dad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
Pal4din posted a reply on the chapter Eventful day at the gym in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Pal4din has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Pal4din has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Pal4din has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Pal4din has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Pal4din has not earned any awards.