About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
To Read. Books,Fan fiction,Erotica ect.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Honey Pot
- I write erotica because
-
When I have a Fantasy but can't find it shown anywhere else.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
OathkeeperPath posted a reply on the chapter Well behaved in Loving A Lesbian.
5 days ago
-
OathkeeperPath published the chapter Last Day Apart in Loving A Lesbian.
5 days ago
-
OathkeeperPath published the chapter Pet in charge in Loving A Lesbian.
5 days ago
-
OathkeeperPath published the chapter Liz's day out and a pet's nightmare in Loving A Lesbian.
5 days ago
-
OathkeeperPath published the chapter Mornings Together Again in Loving A Lesbian.
5 days ago
-
OathkeeperPath published the chapter Don't Fuck With What Belongs To Liz in Loving A Lesbian.
5 days ago
-
OathkeeperPath published the chapter Well behaved in Loving A Lesbian.
1 month ago
-
OathkeeperPath published the chapter Training A Dom in Loving A Lesbian.
1 month ago
-
OathkeeperPath published the chapter The Price of Pushing in Loving A Lesbian.
1 month ago
-
OathkeeperPath posted a reply on the chapter Kris makes a decision? Oh, that never ends well. in Loving A Lesbian.
1 month ago
No recent activity
OathkeeperPath has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
OathkeeperPath has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
OathkeeperPath has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
OathkeeperPath has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
OathkeeperPath has not earned any awards.