About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 26
- Location
- California
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
think of SFW stories and hopefully write them down.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
manga, comics, and the occasional novel.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy.
- I write erotica because
-
I want to craft interesting narratives, while also transforming scenarios I find hot into realized forms.
- In conclusion, I am
-
a queer man who wants to make gay worlds to observe and fap to.
No recent activity
NothingsHere has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NothingsHere has not published any stories.
-
Gay Writing and Images Inspiration
by ammac
Inspired by works such as Snowball Story Writing and There's a story there
Gay English 6 Chapters Deep 73 Words/Chapter 255 Likes 54,451 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago -
Magic Marker
by Kazza
Change your body or others just by writing on them!
Fantasy English 55 Chapters Deep 568 Words/Chapter 31,580 Likes 10,298,414 Views Customizable2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 months ago -
Philosopher's Toolkit
by SG
Unique forms of control and manipulation.
Mind Control English 161 Chapters Deep 625 Words/Chapter 24,923 Likes 2,772,286 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 10 months ago -
The Chosen One
by Giggles
You may be be hot and hung, but in his small conservative town he can't find anyone else who's like him...gay that is. When his eccentric Auntie Rosa sends him a potion in the mail, magic sexual hijinks ensue. Between Hypnosis, Body Possession, Mind Control, what will you do with you new magical abilities.
Gay English 29 Chapters Deep 258 Words/Chapter 8,107 Likes 5,065,195 Views Game mode2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 11 months ago -
Reality Warped [Now Public]
by Goliath
Someone near you has gained the ability to change anything they want however they like.
Mind Control English 304 Chapters Deep 834 Words/Chapter 28,993 Likes 9,438,294 Views Customizable2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,449 Likes 60,656,673 Views Customizable1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
The Random Remote
by 280tcove
You stumble across a magic remote with the power to change those around you. There's just one problem: you have no control over what it turns them into.
Mind Control English 196 Chapters Deep 1,796 Words/Chapter 26,426 Likes 4,450,385 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago
No contributed stories yet
NothingsHere has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NothingsHere has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NothingsHere has not earned any awards.