About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Camping, walking and travelling.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
History, sci-fi and fantasy novels. Dune, LotR and Asoiaf are my favorites.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Sergeant.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy, kitty.
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
just a normal guy who love reading.
-
Murdo left a comment on the chapter Evelyn 20 - One Month in Evelyn.
5 days ago
-
Murdo liked the chapter 54. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
Murdo liked the chapter 53. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
Murdo posted a reply on the chapter Work is done in No Way Out.
1 week ago
-
Murdo posted a reply on the chapter Evelyn 19 - To Be Special in Evelyn.
1 week ago
-
Murdo left a comment on the chapter Evelyn 19 - To Be Special in Evelyn.
1 week ago
-
Murdo liked the chapter Evelyn 19 - To Be Special in Evelyn.
1 week ago
-
Murdo liked the chapter Pilates in Campus Property.
1 week ago
-
Murdo liked the chapter She sucks her Bosses Dick in No Way Out.
1 week ago
-
Murdo liked the chapter He Cums in her mouth in No Way Out.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Murdo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Murdo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Murdo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Murdo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Murdo has not earned any awards.