About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
save the universe
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
the forbidden texts
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
the master dog
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
the queen bun
- I write erotica because
-
Are you not?
- In conclusion, I am
-
doin my best
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Evelyn 22 - Tame You in Evelyn.
1 day ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Best of Friends 40 - Being Dumb in Best of Friends.
5 days ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Evelyn 21 - Accepting in Evelyn.
1 week ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Rules We Break 11 - A New Dress in The Rules We Break.
1 week ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Evelyn 20 - One Month in Evelyn.
2 weeks ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Rules We Break 10 - Buying Lunch in The Rules We Break.
2 weeks ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Evelyn 19 - To Be Special in Evelyn.
3 weeks ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter The Rules We Break 9 - New Things in The Rules We Break.
3 weeks ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Evelyn 18 - Friends in Evelyn.
4 weeks ago
-
Mrjakobs published the chapter Rules We Break 8 - Competition in The Rules We Break.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Mrjakobs has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mrjakobs has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mrjakobs has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mrjakobs has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mrjakobs has not earned any awards.