About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 7
- Location
- East Michigan
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play D&D and MTG
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
The Wandering Inn
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Time for a Change! in Harem Hotel.
6 hours ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
7 hours ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter A Moment to Breathe in Harem Hotel.
16 hours ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Rules and Transformations! in Harem Hotel.
16 hours ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Harem Hotel: Sins of the Father in Harem Hotel.
16 hours ago
-
Mothneb published the chapter Dobroye Utro, Mr.Chekhov in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Stay on the streets of this town, and they'll be carving you up all right in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Canapés Diablotin in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Mothneb liked the chapter Dramatis Personae in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Mothneb has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mothneb has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mothneb has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mothneb has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mothneb has not earned any awards.