About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Neil Gaiman, Ken Follett, Jules Verne
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mikamih liked the chapter Why Would He? in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
17 hours ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter DC-anti-life equation in Claim Day.
17 hours ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter Wild One in Primrose Lane.
1 day ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter Jean and Scott [pt. I] in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 days ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
4 days ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
6 days ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter She teasingly torments the dying goblin in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 week ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Mikamih liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Mikamih has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mikamih has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mikamih has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mikamih has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mikamih has not earned any awards.