About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
An idiot who can't write a half-good story.
No recent activity
MeedrowH has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MeedrowH has not published any stories.
-
Mind Control: The RPG
by LLation
A protagonist in an RPG fantasy setting discovers that his assigned class specializes in controlling the minds of others
Mind Control English 84 Chapters Deep 3,823 Words/Chapter 10,312 Likes 1,056,885 Views154 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago -
Faye's Official CHYOA Story Contest 2025
by Spindizzy
Faye's short story contest returns for 2025
Erotic Couplings English 13 Chapters Deep 1,216 Words/Chapter 1,103 Likes 135,247 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Marcie and Gina read CHYOA
by Gambio
it's all in the bloody title for fucks sake
Humor & Satire English 15 Chapters Deep 1,668 Words/Chapter 3,254 Likes 353,208 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
App of Wonders
by pizzaeater9
You open your phone one day and realize the Gods have suddenly blessed you with a mobile app that leaves the world at your fingertips.
Fetish English 25 Chapters Deep 1,514 Words/Chapter 1,192 Likes 235,263 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,285 Likes 60,589,576 Views Customizable15 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
MeedrowH has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MeedrowH has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MeedrowH has not earned any awards.