About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
An idiot who can't write a half-good story.
-
MeedrowH posted a reply on the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
MeedrowH posted a reply on the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
3 days ago
-
MeedrowH posted a reply on the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
4 days ago
-
MeedrowH posted a reply on the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
5 days ago
-
MeedrowH published the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
6 days ago
-
MeedrowH published the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
-
MeedrowH posted a reply on the chapter Of arguments and quiet days in Mind Control: The RPG.
3 weeks ago
-
MeedrowH posted a reply on the chapter Part 3 epilogue: Happenings, advances, and progressions in Mind Control: The RPG.
3 weeks ago
-
MeedrowH posted a reply on the chapter A swordsman's gratitude in Mind Control: The RPG.
3 weeks ago
-
MeedrowH posted a reply on the chapter Into Xela Valley in Mind Control: The RPG.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
MeedrowH has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MeedrowH has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MeedrowH has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MeedrowH has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MeedrowH has not earned any awards.