About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Porkum Nukes The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
18 hours ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Captain Marvel Knocks Porkum Out - And Hops on His Cock in DOOMED.
18 hours ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Just A Doombot in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Captain Marvel Breaks Free...By Draining Them Dry in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Sue Storm Escapes The Factory, Out Onto The Streets in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Reed Richards Assumes This Is An Alternate Timeline in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Sue Storm Tries To Adjust Back To Her Old Life in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Three Months in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Doctor Doom Orders Porkum To Finish The Job in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Porkum Orders Sue Storm To Delay Reed's Return in DOOMED.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Marvelite has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Marvelite has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Marvelite has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Marvelite has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Marvelite has not earned any awards.