About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
MRJT has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MRJT has not published any stories.
-
Your wife and your bully
Your high school bully takes your wife from you
Mature English 9 Chapters Deep 385 Words/Chapter 27 Likes 6,076 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 days ago -
Your bully and your wife
by Veiled
Married life between you and your lovely wife is disrupted when an old high school bully moves in down the street.
Cheating Spouses English 24 Chapters Deep 723 Words/Chapter 2,509 Likes 651,332 Views14 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 days ago
No contributed stories yet
MRJT has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MRJT has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MRJT has not earned any awards.