About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MRJT liked the chapter Katie wants to continue playing in Your bully and your wife.
5 hours ago
-
MRJT left a comment on the chapter Katie wants to continue playing in Your bully and your wife.
5 hours ago
-
MRJT published the chapter While Dylan completed his Dare Katie gets her Dare. (Katies POV) in Your bully and your wife.
5 hours ago
-
MRJT published the chapter Yes in Your wife and your bully.
1 day ago
-
MRJT published the chapter Yes, and back round to Chris in Your wife and your bully.
1 day ago
-
MRJT published the chapter Yes, and back round to Hailey in Your wife and your bully.
1 day ago
-
MRJT published the chapter The games continues and comes back to Hailey in Your wife and your bully.
1 day ago
-
MRJT published the chapter Yes, and it comes round to Chris in Your wife and your bully.
1 day ago
-
MRJT published the chapter Dare in Your wife and your bully.
1 day ago
-
MRJT published the chapter Leo's POV, waiting for Maya to come home in Maya.
2 days ago
No recent activity
MRJT has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MRJT has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MRJT has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MRJT has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MRJT has not earned any awards.