About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Fotze
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Ein Sandwich für Bianca in Das harte Geschäft.
1 week ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Karl gab mir ein Pfefferminz-Bonbons in Ausgeliefert.
2 weeks ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Karl konnte unter den Rock schauen in Ausgeliefert.
2 weeks ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Johanna bemerkt seinen Blick in Ausgeliefert.
2 weeks ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Introduction in Ausgeliefert.
2 weeks ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Bianca soll mit einem Geschäftspartner schlafen für Geld in Das harte Geschäft.
4 weeks ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Introduction in Das harte Geschäft.
1 month ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter 7 Gang Menü in Loverboy .
1 month ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Ist Katja bereit mit Eymen zu ficken in Loverboy .
1 month ago
-
Longdong175 liked the chapter Heftiger Sex im Zimmer von Katja in Loverboy .
1 month ago
No recent activity
Longdong175 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Longdong175 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Longdong175 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Longdong175 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Longdong175 has not earned any awards.