About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
LegionsEnd56 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LegionsEnd56 has not published any stories.
-
Studs R Us
by KumoriTentei
Similar to things like Fuck a Shemale or Create a Fembot but in this you create a man for you to play with. Any race, body type, and either dom or sub, its all up to you!
Gay English 27 Chapters Deep 158 Words/Chapter 6,319 Likes 5,507,116 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 days ago
No contributed stories yet
LegionsEnd56 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LegionsEnd56 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LegionsEnd56 has not earned any awards.