About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LegionsEnd56 received a new award: First Like.
4 days ago
-
LegionsEnd56 received a new award: First Chapter.
4 days ago
-
LegionsEnd56 published the chapter He continues your training in Studs R Us.
4 days ago
-
LegionsEnd56 published the chapter He makes you ask for it in Studs R Us.
4 days ago
No recent activity
LegionsEnd56 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LegionsEnd56 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LegionsEnd56 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LegionsEnd56 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LegionsEnd56 has not earned any awards.