About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Hanna gets arrested in The Rulebook.
6 days ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 2 in The Rulebook.
6 days ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Madlib in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter A question in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Saturday Night in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Saturday Shenanigans in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Hanna's new hair in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 1 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Round 3 Begins in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
LarsBo6 liked the chapter Poorly in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
LarsBo6 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LarsBo6 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LarsBo6 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LarsBo6 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LarsBo6 has not earned any awards.