About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Keane liked the chapter Yes, Angela, allow John to breed her asshole. in Life as a Gooner.
1 week ago
-
Keane liked the chapter You last long enough. in Life as a Gooner.
1 week ago
-
Keane liked the chapter What Are Mother's For ? in My Innocent Mom.
1 month ago
-
Keane liked the chapter Mom. I Pretend To Sleep in The Vial.
2 months ago
-
Keane liked the chapter Professor Slattery (Introduced In Chapter 16) in Slut Girlfriend.
2 months ago
-
Keane liked the chapter Kendall Kums in Enslaving Kim.
2 months ago
-
Keane liked the chapter Jake opens his phone in This App changed my life.
4 months ago
-
Keane liked the chapter Your intellect in “It’s not me!”.
4 months ago
-
Keane liked the chapter A knock on the door in Heaven on earth.
4 months ago
-
Keane liked the chapter Dua Lipa in The inventor.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Keane has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Keane has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Keane has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Keane has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Keane has not earned any awards.