About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Katyana liked the chapter Wild One in Primrose Lane.
18 hours ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter The Grapes of Wrath in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
23 hours ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Sex Project in A Thousand More Wishes.
1 day ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter A Fun Filled Adventure on the Train in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
2 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Little Jenny Jerkoff in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Lorraine's New Perspective in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Renewing Old Acquaintances in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
4 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Such Lovely Tits in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
4 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter A Feel for the Date in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Katyana has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Katyana has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Katyana has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Katyana has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Katyana has not earned any awards.