About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Juk liked the chapter Ausgesetzt in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Schwanger in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Spermabeutel in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Fotzenpiercing in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Schwitzkasten in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Nippelpiercing in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Melken in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Enthaart in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Aber sicher doch in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
-
Juk liked the chapter Mehrere Ficker in Das BDSM Objekt.
5 hours ago
No recent activity
Juk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Juk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Juk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Juk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Juk has not earned any awards.