About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 27, 1996
- Location
- America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Write poems
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy and sci-fi adventure
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Manhood
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cumhole
- I write erotica because
-
It helps me feel my fantasies.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter Riding Bareback in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
11 hours ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter 'Where am I?' in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
2 days ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter Hey, who's in the hay? in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
6 days ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter Naked on the Boardwalk in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 week ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter "This is so Embarrassing!" in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
2 weeks ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter Thickness Lost her Bikini! in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
3 weeks ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter ENF MEDIA! in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
3 weeks ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter The New Champ Teases the Old One in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 month ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter "Nothing Fits Anymore!" in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 month ago
-
Jonbjohn liked the chapter ENF Punk Singer in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Jonbjohn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jonbjohn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jonbjohn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jonbjohn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jonbjohn has not earned any awards.