About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 13, 1987
- Location
- Germany,
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Fotze
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Janus69 published the chapter Baio Wohnungsparty in Joe, der Gärtner.
1 day ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter Keith Westlake in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
1 day ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter YESSSSSS Mommy...... in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
1 day ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter Nicoles Geschichte in Die Klassenschönheit.
1 day ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter Ran an den Speck! in Die Klassenschönheit.
1 day ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter Auf dem Heimweg wird Katrin von einem Unbekannten verfolgt in Katrin.
1 day ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter Anschaffen auf dem Straßenstrich in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter Dieses Mal zum Straßenstrich in Katrin.
2 days ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter Sie steht noch immer unter Hypnose in Sarah wird geschwängert.
3 days ago
-
Janus69 liked the chapter scheinbar steht Sie auf sowas... in Sarah wird geschwängert.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Janus69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Janus69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Janus69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Janus69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Janus69 has not earned any awards.