About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Fotze
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
-
Jan1974 published the chapter Heimfahrt drei in Isabella.
2 weeks ago
-
Jan1974 published the chapter Heimfahrt zwei in Isabella.
2 weeks ago
-
-
Jan1974 published the chapter Paul's Bierkeller fünfzehn in Isabella.
2 weeks ago
-
Jan1974 published the chapter Paul's Bierkeller vierzehn in Isabella.
2 weeks ago
-
Jan1974 published the chapter Paul's Bierkeller dreizehn in Isabella.
3 weeks ago
-
Jan1974 published the chapter Paul's Bierkeller zwölf in Isabella.
3 weeks ago
-
Jan1974 published the chapter Paul's Bierkeller elf in Isabella.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Jan1974 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jan1974 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jan1974 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jan1974 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jan1974 has not earned any awards.