About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Your location
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Fuck your mom
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Nobody is writing humiliating mom cucking stories
- In conclusion, I am
-
Idiot
No recent activity
Iliketurtle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Iliketurtle has not published any stories.
-
Bullys not So Bad
by BadgerAttack
Michael remembers his bully, being pretty bad, but when him and his wife take him into their home, he starts to see things a little differently.
Cheating Spouses English 5 Chapters Deep 2,475 Words/Chapter 125 Likes 18,314 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 16 hours ago -
Naive Amelia
by Blinkscott
A 36 year old, beautiful and naive wife, Amelia has moved to a new town with her overprotective husband, Marcus and a 19 year old son, Liam. Forge her life by your hands. Will she drown in the sea of lust. Will someone save her from her aimless life? Will her husband find out? The possibilities are endless, decide which path she should walk on.
Cheating Spouses English 30 Chapters Deep 917 Words/Chapter 631 Likes 87,204 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 months ago -
Bully and Mom in Quarantine
by erojaylake
A naive and stupid mom is deceived and stolen by a bully in front of her son during quarantine.
MILF English 37 Chapters Deep 626 Words/Chapter 501 Likes 224,641 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 months ago
No contributed stories yet
Iliketurtle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Iliketurtle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Iliketurtle has not earned any awards.