About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Your location
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Fuck your mom
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Nobody is writing humiliating mom cucking stories
- In conclusion, I am
-
Idiot
-
Iliketurtle published the chapter Morning in Bullys not So Bad.
16 hours ago
-
Iliketurtle liked the chapter The road(part 1) in Summer trip.
1 day ago
-
Iliketurtle liked the chapter First workout in Goldhearted Betty.
3 days ago
-
Iliketurtle left a comment on the chapter Ned asks for a practical demo in Dumb and kind Zoe.
3 days ago
-
Iliketurtle liked the chapter Ned asks for a practical demo in Dumb and kind Zoe.
3 days ago
-
Iliketurtle liked the chapter the kiss in bully vs Rohan.
3 days ago
-
Iliketurtle liked the chapter when brain fights brawn in bully vs Rohan.
3 days ago
-
Iliketurtle liked the chapter mother's reaction and the first bet in bully vs Rohan.
3 days ago
-
Iliketurtle liked the chapter Introduction in bully vs Rohan.
3 days ago
-
Iliketurtle published the chapter My Friends Tease me in A Gullible Wife's Personal Trainer.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Iliketurtle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Iliketurtle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Iliketurtle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Iliketurtle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Iliketurtle has not earned any awards.