About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Hometownboy93 posted a reply on the chapter Helping Diana. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter Intermission - Diana’s day shift. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter Adjusting to the new life (Part 1). in The Spirit of Lust.
3 weeks ago
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter Intermission - Growing up. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 weeks ago
-
Hometownboy93 left a comment on the chapter Now Starring Craig in Soulmates.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Hometownboy93 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hometownboy93 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hometownboy93 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hometownboy93 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hometownboy93 has not earned any awards.