About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Visit the mineral springs in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Enquire about the sculpture in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Visit the spa in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Dimitrios is waiting for you in your room. in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Time to leave Crete in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Sleep in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Aphrodite Wing in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Adonis Resort main entrance in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter You're woken by Kostas in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
-
GrimwaII liked the chapter Time for bed... in Marcus and the Minotaur.
1 week ago
No recent activity
GrimwaII has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GrimwaII has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GrimwaII has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GrimwaII has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GrimwaII has not earned any awards.