About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 26, 1991
- Location
- The Middle of Nowhere
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter A blind spot in My Idle Harem!.
23 hours ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
23 hours ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter The First Challenge: Part 1 in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Final Four in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter The unsung hero in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Small Sanctuaries in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Stay on the streets of this town, and they'll be carving you up all right in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter Day 2 - Night 2/2 in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Greenx91 liked the chapter I'll shake this world off my shoulders in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Greenx91 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Greenx91 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Greenx91 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Greenx91 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Greenx91 has not earned any awards.