About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick and balls
uccello e palle
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
figa
- I write erotica because
-
i write with my bf, this help our sexual life
- In conclusion, I am
-
a ballbusting lover
-
Enma4 liked the chapter Deve usare l'astuzia per avere i mezzi per liberarsi in I desideri di una principessa.
1 week ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter Prigionia e una piccola rivincita in I desideri di una principessa.
2 weeks ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter Non si arrende e ha un piano in I desideri di una principessa.
2 weeks ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter No, per poco in I desideri di una principessa.
2 weeks ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter Castità forzata in I desideri di una principessa.
2 weeks ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter Farà in modo che non possa accadere di nuovo in I desideri di una principessa.
2 weeks ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter Introduction in I desideri di una principessa.
2 weeks ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter Il dono viene apprezzato in Un posto perfetto.
1 year ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter In viaggio per l'isola in Un posto perfetto.
1 year ago
-
Enma4 liked the chapter Introduction in Un posto perfetto.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Enma4 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Enma4 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Enma4 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Enma4 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Enma4 has not earned any awards.